It’s been too long since there has been an update – so something is better than nothing. This list is mainly data visualisation … Datacopia looks pretty interesting.
GIS – go there
- Geopaparazzi – http://geopaparazzi.github.io/geopaparazzi/
Project Management and Risk – go there
- Excel templates Project Management and Risk – https://exceldashboardschool.com/project-management/
- Issue trackers, Project Management tools and dashboards, kpi dashboards
- PapaGantt – https://sites.google.com/site/beyondexcel/project-updates/papagantt-thebigdaddyofxlganttcharts
- Gantt chart software
Remote Sensing – go there
- Open Source Software Related to Geoscience and Remote Sensing – http://www.grss-ieee.org/open-source-software-related-to-geoscience-and-remote-sensing
- A long list of geology and remote sensing programs
- perhaps a bit command line heavy..
Data Analysis – go there
- Opensource.com – https://opensource.com/life/15/6/eight-open-source-data-visualization-tools
- Eight data visualisation tools
- The comments are pretty useful too.
- Wikipedia Plotting software – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Free_plotting_software
- List of free ploting software
- Datacopia – http://www.datacopia.com/
- Data visualisation
- Basic version is free